Pipefitter / Plumber / Pipe Welder
- Incumbent is responsible to measure, cut, thread, bend and weld pipe to required shape using hand and power tools. Installation should be in a sequence to avoid obstructions and activities of other construction workers.
- Incumbent may be responsible to tack weld, braze, cement, solder and thread joints to join pipes and fabricate section of piping.
- Responsible for testing piping system for leaks by increasing pressure in pipes and observing gauges attached to pipes for indication of leaks.
- Incumbent should have the ability to read blue prints, operate hand tools, power tools, generators, pumps, etc. Ability to stand and move about for long periods of time and lift 100 lbs. or more is expected.
- Maintain good housekeeping practices in the workplace.
- Incumbent is responsible for following safety procedures and guidelines specified by the company.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the field foreman, including maintaining tools, materials, and company equipment while being at a jobsite.
Wages will reflect your skills and experience that combine with our benefit package:
- Health Insurance (Company Paid)
- Health Savings Account (Includes Employer Contributions)
- Dental Insurance (Company Paid)
- Life & AD&D Insurance (Company Paid)
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance (Company Paid)
- 401(K) Retirement and Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid Vacation and Holidays.